The Monastery of St Catherine
located about 1570 m above the sea level, your English-speaking guide will get you in almost every where in the monastery where you can take some photos of this magnificent place that has been written and built hundreds of years ago in the library of the monastery, also there will be a chance for you to see the burning bush and Moses Mountain. The Color Canyon
the next adventure will be through the colored canyon, in the heart of the great mountains of Sinai Peninsula, among the most beautiful rocks formation hidden inside , enjoy the overwhelming landscapes and express your self. Lunch
you will get some rest before heading out to Nwuieba city where you have lunch in one of its restaurants.
will drive to the wonderful city of Dahab to have lunch and enjoy an hour of a free shopping time if you wish (optional). Dahab City
you will get an hour of free time In Dahab City if you want to shop or just wander around.
Drive back to Sharm El Sheikh By the end of the day, you’ll be escorted back to Sharm El-Sheikh enjoying the nature of the Sinai desert all the way down to your hotel.
- Transportation in a Jeep safari everywhere according to the itinerary.
- All entrance fees to all the touristic places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Drinks in the restaurant.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camel ride around the monastery
- Sun glasses.
- Comfy shoes
- Breakfast box